Design and Design History
The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Examination of key moments in design history. Through focus on the chosen topic, discusses the nature of design. Covers history of interiors, furniture and architecture, and theories of design and design composition.
May be repeated for credit with topic is different.
5 Sections Currently Scheduled for Fall 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- ARTH 670-001: Furniture Making Techologies Oscar Fitzgerald - 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM M
- ARTH 670-002: Victorian Furniture Oscar Fitzgerald - 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM T
- ARTH 670-003: Art Ceramics Angela George - 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM T
- ARTH 670-004: Survey of Silver Jennifer Goldsborough - 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM W
- ARTH 670-005: History of Product Design Heidi Nasstrom Evans - 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM W