Reading the Past
The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Considers constructions of historical narratives by examining significant current topics such as revolution, race, empire, and religion over time. Considers how public narratives about history are constructed.
6 Sections Currently Scheduled for Fall 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- HNRS 240-001: Reading the Past Spencer Crew - 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM TR
- HNRS 240-002: Reading the Past Zachary Schrag - 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM TR
- HNRS 240-003: Reading the Past Alison Landsberg - 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM TR
- HNRS 240-004: Reading the Past James S Trefil - 04:30 PM to 07:10 PM M
- HNRS 240-005: Reading the Past Samuel Collins - 01:30 PM to 02:45 PM MW
- HNRS 240-006: Reading the Past Steven Anthony Scott - 09:00 AM to 10:15 AM TR